3 – Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant job openings located in North Carolina.
Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant-Cardiac Surgery ICU – Greenville, NC
Seeking a Board Certified Physician Assistant or Acute Care Trained Nurse Practitioner to provide acute patient care in the Cardiac Surgery ICU unit.
Job highlights include:
- Employed position
- Established team of experienced Advanced Practice Providers and Surgeons
- 100% inpatient
- Ability to work with a nationally recognized cardiothoracic surgery program that performs more than 1,000 pump cases annually
- Clinical responsibilities will include performing histories and physical examinations, patient assessments, daily patient rounds with physicians, and the facilitation of pre-operative and post-operative patient care
- Schedule is 84 hours every 14 days
- Rotating nights and weekends
- Excellent compensation and benefits package to include: annual administrative stipend, relocation assistance, vacation, sick, and holidays, malpractice (with tail), 401k/457b, medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
Medical Center is eastern North Carolina’s preferred facility for cardiovascular services. The six-story, 375,000-square-foot tower houses clinical space, diagnostic services and cardiovascular operating rooms, including a hybrid operating room. It features 120 beds for patients undergoing procedures for cardiac medicine, cardiac surgery and vascular surgery.
One of four academic medical centers in North Carolina, is the flagship hospital for the Health system and serves as the teaching hospital for The School of Medicine. A 974-bed tertiary referral center providing acute, intermediate, rehabilitation and outpatient health services to a 29-county region that is home to more than 1.4 million people. In recognition of its nursing excellence and high-quality patient care, designated a Magnet® facility by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
Located inland off of the North Carolina coast, Greenville is 45 miles east of interstate 95, just over an hour to Raleigh, a little over an hour to the pristine beaches of the Crystal Coast of NC. Numerous waterways and the Greenville Greenway System are perfect for boating, kayaking, fishing, hiking and camping. Mild climate perfect for year-round outdoor activities
Cost of living below the national average, diverse and affordable housing and excellent educational opportunities, both public and private.
Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant-Heart Failure – Greenville, NC
Seeking an Advanced Practice Provider to join a well-established advanced heart failure, pulmonary hypertension, and LVAD program in Greenville, NC.
Job Highlights include:
- Employed position
- In-Patient position
- Established “hub & spokes” advanced heart failure, pulmonary hypertension, and LVAD program with two advanced heart failure cardiologists, five heart failure advanced practice providers, two heart failure pharmacists, heart failure and LVAD health psychologist, two heart failure social workers, three heart failure & LVAD coordinators, and heart failure certified nurses. Join the advanced heart failure and LVAD inpatient consult service and participate in structured daily rounds with internal medicine residents, general cardiology fellows, and the multidisciplinary team covering advanced heart failure and LVAD patients.
- Dedicated inpatient cardiac hospitalist program, general cardiology team, and critical care coverage, which combined serve as the referring base for the advanced heart failure program.
- Several state-of-the-art heart failure clinics serving Greenville and multiple regional locations.
- Active participation in multiple heart failure clinical trials and registries.
- Joint Commission- certified destination LVAD center.
- Pulmonary hypertension program with dedicated pulmonary hypertension clinic and inpatient management.
- Established Cardio-MEMS center.
- Established cardiogenic shock program with dedicated ECMO team and CICU critical care service.
29 county referral network that includes 1.5 million residents.
Excellent compensation and benefit plan.
The six-story, 375,000-square-foot tower houses clinical space, diagnostic services and cardiovascular operating rooms, including a hybrid operating room. It features 120 beds for patients undergoing procedures for cardiac medicine, cardiac surgery and vascular surgery.
A 1,712-bed health system that serves more than 1.4 million people in 29 eastern North Carolina counties. The not-for-profit system is made up of 15,000 employees, 9 hospitals, home health, hospice, wellness centers, and a multi-specialty physician and provider group with more than 550 providers in more than 100 practice sites in eastern North Carolina. As a major resource for health services and education, a mission to improve the health and well-being of eastern North Carolina.
Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant – Hospitalist – Kinston, NC
Seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Hospitalist to join an existing staff Inpatient experience mandatory.
- Employed position
- Established hospitalist program with 11 physicians and 4 NPs/PAs
- 7on/7off, 7a-7p schedule
- Clinical responsibilities include admissions, discharges, rounding, and coordination of patient and family care needs
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefit Package to include: Annual Administrative Stipend, Relocation, Vacation, Malpractice (with tail), 401k matching program/ 457b, Medical, Dental & Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
- A multi-specialty physician group sponsored by the health system employs more than 550 providers in more than 100 locations, offering primary and specialty care. The group provides the infrastructure and leadership needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
Licensed for 261 beds, is a not-for-profit hospital dedicated to the community it serves by offering quality inpatient, outpatient and preventive healthcare services that are close to home. With a medical staff of over 100 physicians.
Kinston, NC is an ideal family-oriented community that caters to outdoor enthusiasts, rich history, and Southern charm. Its warm weather, recreation, and attractions make it the perfect place to relocate. Located less than 40 minutes from Greenville, an hour and a half from Raleigh, and a little over an hour to North Carolina beaches, residents have an easy access to a variety of activities and easy commute.
How to apply for the 3 – Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant Jobs: contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive & Management Recruitment Services