VP of Quality (RN) job opening located in New Mexico.
- 50-100 bed facility hospital
The Vice President of Quality is responsible for abstracting, interpreting and presenting data for assigned databases or registries with the objective of assisting the organization in demonstrating excellence in health and clinical outcomes. The Vice President of Quality will also oversee all process improvement education and projects and is responsible for completing all duties as assigned. The VP will work closely with the CMO.
- Associate’s Degree in Nursing from an accredited school of nursing required.
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ leadership experience in a healthcare environment required.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ clinical experience as an acute care RN required.
- Current RN license to practice professional Nursing in the State of New Mexico or acceptable compact state RN licensure required.
- CPHQ strongly preferred.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services