Assistant Chief Nursing Officer job opening located in the Greater Los Angeles area of California.
- 400 bed acute care hospital dedicated to serving the residents of Ventura and Los Angeles Counties and the Greater Conejo Valley and its surrounding communities.
The Assistant Chief Nursing Officer (ACNO) assists the CNO in executive-level management of resources, strategic planning and development of policies and procedures which ensure congruence with the mission and vision of the organization. The ACNO has operational and functional responsibility for a group of patient care areas and/or special projects or initiatives. The ACNO will develop communication, knowledge, leadership, professionalism, and business skills necessary to advance to a CNO.
- Bachelor’s degree Nursing required.
- Master’s degree in nursing or another appropriate postgraduate health science degree is required or proof of enrollment with a written plan to advanced degree completion is required.
- 5+ years of experience in management and supervisory nursing role;
- Most recent 3 of the last 5 years of leadership must have been in a direct leadership role in a hospital setting or direct patient care environment required or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Specialty certification in Executive Nursing Practice and/or Healthcare Administration preferred.
- Membership in American Organization of Nurse Executives (AONE) preferred.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services