Manager, Respiratory Care Services job opening located in Hawaii.
Organization is looking for a smart, hardworking Manager who knows the business practice.
Bachelor’s degree and RRT required.
- Hospital is 15 minutes from Ocean!
- 400+Acute Care Hospital, Level 1 Trauma Center, Magnet Status and Certified Stroke Center! Mostly inpatient with outpatient area oversight.
- Long-term staff in dept. Solid team! 70 FTE’s.
- Previous Manager left after 10 years in role. Supervisor and Educator holding down the department until new Manager is hired.
- Position reports to System Executive.
- Plans, directs and manages the operations of Comprehensive Respiratory Care Services.
- Functional areas include Respiratory Care Services and Pulmonary Laboratory.
Education/Certification and Licensure:
- Bachelor’s degree in Respiratory Therapy, a health related field or business related field.
- Active State license as a Respiratory Therapist.
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT).
- Registered Pulmonary Function Technologist (RPFT) preferred.
- Master’s Degree in Respiratory Therapy or Business preferred.
- Five (5) years experience as Respiratory Therapist, including three (3) years in progressive management/supervisory positions in an acute care setting.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services