Manager, Hemodialysis job opening located in Hawaii.
- Hospital is 15 minutes from Ocean!
- 400+Acute Care Hospital, Level 1 Trauma Center, Magnet Status and Certified Stroke Center!
- Inpatient Acute Unit.
- Very fast pace environment.
- Patient average daily census: 40-50.
- 26 FTE. Unit Secretary. Long-term staff in dept.
- Previous Manager retired after 35 years. Interim in place until March.
- Position reports to System Chief Nursing Executive.
- Manager responsible for staffing, budget, JACHO, QA, patient safety, operations, etc.
- RN, BSN required.
- Five years nursing management experience required.
Competitive Salary Range + Relocation Assistance + 30 day Temp Housing!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services