Director Information Services job opening located in SW Coastal, Oregon.
Director Information Services SW Coastal, Oregon.
- The Director (top position like CIO) supports the strategic business plans, applications, and all related matters for information technology for departments and facilities. The director is responsible for the management of multiple information and communications systems and projects, including voice, data, imaging, and office automation.
- Strongly prefer MediTech experience.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college in area of Information Technology and/or a professional certification requiring formal education beyond a two year college. Master’s Degree in Information Technology or related field preferred.
- At least eight years of experience in a related information technology healthcare environment.
- At least five years of leadership/management experience.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Director Information Services job: contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive & Management Recruitment Services