Neonatal Nurse Practitioner/NNP job opening located in Illinois.
Hospital near Springfield, IL
Level II Nursery with Maternity Suites
- MSN, Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
- NNP certification is required
- Licensed or eligible to be licensed as APN in State of Illinois
- CPR certification required.
- NRP- Neonatal Resuscitation Program certified.
- Unrestricted Illinois controlled substance license
- Provides 24-call coverage responsibilities starting at 7am to 7am next day.
- Must come on site, when requested for the following deliveries: thick (particulate) meconium stained amniotic fluid, premature infants < 36 weeks gestation, stat C-section for abruption, placenta previa, prolapsed cord, or suspected fetal distress, vaginal delivery for suspected fetal distress, multiple births, or care provider requests.
- Provides care for newborns and infants.
- Orders, interprets, and records results of clinical tests and reports results to physicians.
- Prescribes medications and makes recommendations for other therapeutic forms of treatment.
- Ensures compliance with established standards, practices and regulatory requirements.
- Will provide daily care for well babies up to two years of age.
- Maintains effective communication with physicians, staff, and collaborating physicians. Promotes positive physician and interdepartmental relations including positive employee morale.
- Maintains or exceeds targeted expectations in reference to patient satisfaction, clinical and financial outcomes.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services