Hematologist/Oncologist Job Opening located in North Carolina.
Live Coastal! Wilmington, NC. Big Sign-On Bonus offered!
The area’s largest multi-specialty private practice is seeking a Hematologist/Oncologist to join a well-established boutique hematology and oncology practice. Our HemOnc team currently includes one physician and two advanced practitioners providing care in in our state-of-the art infusion center and Oncology/Hematology clinic.
About our position:
- Seeking BC/BE candidates (experienced candidates should be board certified in both Hematology and Oncology)
- Inpatient/Outpatient Care with Balanced work-load
- Large collaborative network of providers-including Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, OB/GYN,
- On-site state-of-the-art infusion center
- Normal working hours and clinic closes at 1pm on Fridays
- Onsite lab and advanced diagnostics
- Community tumor and lung board
- Service area population of 600,000 plus
- 18 month salary guarantee
- Generous benefits package including-401k with profit sharing, health and dental insurance, malpractice and so much more
- Office based NextGen EMR, Oncology EMR-IKnowMed, Hospital-Epic EMR
- Collegial team of 220+ providers representing primary care and 23 different specialties with 19 locations. Working together to provide better health for our community
Health System is the area’s largest multi-specialty medical group. We are a leader in health care in our community with over 170 providers strong. We have a well-respected primary care base of providers, over 85 of them offering care at 19 locations throughout our community. Additionally, we offer a broad spectrum of both inpatient and outpatient specialty care with 23 different specialty departments including Hospitalist. We work together to provide collaborative care for our patients.
Why work Here?
WE ARE VIBRANT
- 220 Providers in 19 locations between Jacksonville, NC and Southport NC
- Nationally Recognized- high quality, affordable care model
- Physician Leadership -Shaped and Managed
- Able to quickly change and adapt to new or evolving patient-centric programs/initiatives
WE ARE SHAPING HEALTHCARE IN OUR COMMUNITY
- True Collaborative Care between Primary Care and Specialty Care physicians-working together for positive patient outcomes
- Closer to Home Care- Convenient and Easily Accessible Primary and Specialty Care for our patients (and our families)
WE VALUE OUR PHYSICIANS
- NEW! Progressive Outpatient Scheduling: 4.5 or 5 days-YOU DESIGN YOUR OPPORTUNITY!
- NEW! Job Sharing: Work together (WT) options to enhance care and ensure balance (both part-time and full-time) including 2 day and 3 day options.
- NEW! Retention/Sign-on/Relocation Program
- Strong Benefits Program including: Medical/Dental, 401k with Match, STD and LTD, CME, Generous Vacation & Partnership Track at 2 years with no buy-in/out
Our communities offer access to the Intracoastal waterway, river and the Atlantic Ocean. We truly live where most vacation. Our strong school system is a natural compliment to our amazing community. Wilmington is thriving with commerce, arts and advanced educational opportunities. Come LIVE BY THE BEACH!
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Hematologist/Oncologist Job: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Executive & Management Recruitment Services