Director of Systems Facilities and Engineering job opening located on the West Coast.
Excellent healthcare system is looking to hire a Director of Systems Facilities and Engineering.
Position is over multiple hospitals and clinics!
Relocation to West Coast is required.
Amazing location, near ocean!!!
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field.
- Professional Engineer (PE) license preferred.
- 10 years experience in engineering and construction management within acute care hospitals.
- Experience with multiple major construction projects (multi million dollar projects) with overlapping timelines, familiarity with healthcare in both inpatient/outpatient and ambulatory building primary care practices, experience with aged structures, knowledgeable on joint commission requirements, must have hospital experience due to the joint commission aspect.
- System responsibility with multi locations in a matrix environment, and overseeing offsite projects.
Position reports to Senior VP/COO.
System: 500+bed hospital with multiple smaller 25-100 bed hospitals and clinics.
Competitive salary range, bonus and relocation allowance.
Relocation is a Must.
Light travel twice a year to other locations of system. Position is located onsite at main larger hospital.
Executive & Management Recruitment Services