Clinical Educator / Teacher job opening located in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The Clinical Educator acts as an expert clinician, educator, consultant and researcher. In collaboration with nursing and medical staff, the Clinical Teacher-Educator monitors the clinical care of patients and provides clinical support to improve patient care and patient.
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS – All required
- Current RN license in NV, current BLS and ACLS through AHA-certified organization
- Minimum of 5 years acute care nursing experience
- Experience in teaching, clinical program development, outcomes management
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Knowledge of current Nevada State Board of Nursing Practice
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Clinical Educator Job: contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive & Management Recruitment Services