Physician Assistant job openings (2) located in Western, Maryland.
1. Chief PA for Cardiothoracic Surgery – someone with a few years of CV surgery exp., including EVH.
2. Physician Assistant – Neurosurgery
Though they’ll consider a new grad, must be PA-C already and have neurosurgery rotation (might also consider general or ortho rotations).
- Assists surgeon as first or second assistant in Operating Room.
- Provides pre and post op care to patients as needed and monitors progress during hospital stay.
- Provides diagnostic, therapeutic, and preventive health care services to patients.
- Obtains medical histories, examines patients, orders and interprets tests, and orders treatments.
- Serves as a physician extender by gathering the data necessary to implement the surgeon’s therapeutic plan.
Will consider an experienced or new graduate PA-C for this position. Great opportunity!
- Master’s Degree
- PA-C certification required
- Neurosurgery experience or rotation in neurosurgery
- Maryland license or eligible
- Must have current BLS and ACLS certification at hire
A safe, welcoming community nestled in the mountains of Maryland with easy access to major metropolitan areas. Located 40 minutes west of Hancock, 45 minutes from Berkeley Springs, WV and one hour west of Hagerstown and two hours from Baltimore and Pittsburgh. Great schools, strong community and outdoor recreation including golfing, biking, hiking, fishing, boating and other amenities.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the (2) Physician Assistant Jobs: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Executive & Management Recruitment Services