Policy Manager job opening located in Hawaii. Competitive Salary, great benefits, one month temp housing and relocation assistance.
Acute care hospital, Multiple smaller hospitals within the organization.
Exciting opportunity to develop, grow and have ownership in role.
Senior leadership is extremely supportive and looks forward to filling this position ASAP!
Position will be developing, deploying and implementing adoption of a comprehensive Policy Program focused on evidence-based practice and regulatory compliance for clinical and non-clinical policies and procedures throughout The Health Systems.
Under the direction and guidance of the Director of Clinical Education and Senior Executive Leadership, the Policy Program Manager is responsible for the development, deployment and adoption of a comprehensive Policy Program focused on evidence-based practice and regulatory compliance for clinical and non-clinical policies and procedures throughout The Health Systems. Develops Policy Program structure articulating key program elements and desired outcomes. Regularly assesses program and program outcomes, implements strategies to address any identified program gaps as required, and reports out progress to Senior Leadership. Facilitates standardized approach to document selection, ownership, and governance process. Acts as a resource and supports healthcare system staff and medical staff by aligning policies or procedures with evidenced-based practice and regulatory/accreditation standards.
- RN, BSN-required.
- Five (5) years of progressively responsible nursing experience, including experience in program and/or project development, implementation and management, preferably in a comparable organization.
- Two (2) years supervisory/leadership experience.
- Ability in establishing excellent collaborative working relationships and strategic partnering with individuals and teams at various levels and from various fields of expertise, including executive leadership.
- Effective change management, decision-making and policy development skills.
- Position will have one Coordinator (BSN required) reporting to it.
- Background in Clinical Education or Quality experience ideal.
Competitive Salary, great benefits, one month temp housing and relocation assistance.
Executive & Management Recruitment Services