Job opening for a Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner – Orthopedics for a Medical Device company in SW Florida, new openings.
PA or OPA or NP
1. Trauma Surgery – must have recent trauma surgery experience
2. General/Sports Medicine Orthopedics – must have orthopedic surgery experienceCompetitive salary plus solid benefit package (medical, dental, 401k, profit sharing) and also has onsite free medical clinic, wellness program, onsite fitness center, etc.
Company is looking for people with great experience who are personable and will be good working with doctors and other providers and able to teach and be a great representative of the company. Someone confident in their surgical skills and knowledge.
- As part of the Medical Education department you will provide technical and clinical support for the training curriculum addressing the changing needs customers and internal team members.
- Organize and conduct motor skills labs and training sessions.
- Assist as a technical and clinical topic advisor for all departments.
- Teaching in person and online skills needed
- Team is made up of 20 physicians, physician assistants and other healthcare professionals
- Travel up to 20% of the time.
- Master’s Degree – Physician Assistant or MSN, Nurse Practitioner
- Ability to teach procedure-specific surgical and non-surgical techniques
- Able to develop training materials
- At least 5 years of orthopedic surgery experience is required
- Trauma surgery experience required for Trauma Team
- Ability to teach in-person and online
- Comfortable with working with cadavers
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner – Orthopedics Job: contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive & Management Recruitment Services