Job opening for a Director Case Management in a 400+ bed hospital located between Pittsburgh and Hershey, PA.
Directs the organization’s Case Management, and Maternal Addiction Resource Center (MARC) functions. The Director is responsible for designing, administrating and maintaining delivery models that optimize care coordination of patients across the continuum. In addition, the Director develops, analyzes and maintains data bases for measuring outcomes and achieving defined goals.
The Director will oversee 35 employees:
|Case Management Mgr|
|Case Mgmt Coord|
|Lead RN Case Manager|
|RN – Case Manager|
|Social Services Manager|
|Social Wrkr Case Mgm|
|Utilization Review Nurse (Remo|
|Util Review Specialist|
- Integrates strategic goals into case management functions and operations
- Accountable for all aspects of the Case Management Program
- Social Service – discharge planning; facilitation of maintaining the patient in the appropriate level of care for his/her current health status and level of dependence
- Utilization Review – monitoring and intervening to ensure appropriate utilization of inpatient resources during the hospital course; assuring appropriate status of patient whether inpatient admission or observation based on appropriate clinical criteria as well as fiscal soundness for the organization
- Case Management – facilitate collaborative care delivery for judicious and efficient use of clinical resources.
- Coordinates Case Management Committee.
- Represents Case Management on other organizational Committees
- Oversite and leadership of the MARC program
- Serves as a system resource for any of the functions within the scope of service
- Maintains allocated budgets and completes variances
- Conducts rounds routinely to ensure visibility and accessibility to staff and managers
- Works collaboratively with other departments to conduct education sessions on topics within the scope of service (physicians, residents, nursing staff, etc)
RN with a Bachelors Degree or RN with 6 years of Hospital Case Management Experience; or MSW with 6 years of Hospital Case Management Experience. Five years of Acute Care Case Management experience. If an RN current RN licensure in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Director Case Management Job: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Executive & Management Recruitment Services