Recruitment Director job opening in a 300+ bed hospital located in Georgia, about 2.5 hrs south of Atlanta. The Director has 2 direct reports and may be expanding another in our clinics. Between the 3 employees, they manage anywhere from 200 to 400 position requisitions.
Candidates should have Healthcare Recruitment management experience!!
Directs the advanced employment sourcing and recruitment support for assigned clinical and/or non-clinical areas. Leads the team of recruiters and assist in the providing training and support to the recruiting team. Manages the local HRIS and provides training and support to all users. Assists in the development and implementation of Human Resources policies and procedures and their dissemination through employee booklets, orientation, communication mediums and/or meetings.
- Graduate of a Bachelor’s Program in Business Management, Human Resource Administration, Finance, or related field
Minimum Work Experience
- Five (5) years of staffing/recruitment experience to include the sourcing and selection of candidates.
- Experience within the healthcare industry and management recruiting are STRONGLY preferred.
- Five (5) years of additional relevant experience beyond that required may be applied in lieu of the degree requirement.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) preferred.
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
This town is located about 2 hours from Atlanta yet has everything you could ever want! Enjoy the Riverwalk that runs through town or the many museums, performing arts center, historical centers, opera house, or the numerous parks in the restored downtown district. They also have a military base nearby as well as a university in town. This is the 3rd largest city in GA. From Broadway shows to the State Theatre of Georgia – this city offers an array of venues with world-class entertainment. From the history of the foot soldier, the Civil War and prisoners of war – the city is home to nationally acclaimed museums. Visitors stroll back to genteel times in the Historic District where brick streets, ancient oaks and century-old homes are the order of the day. And they even has world class whitewater rafting! The natural flow from the river will create the longest urban whitewater course in the world. This incredible release will also restore the natural habitat of many aquatic species, including the shoal bass and fresh water mussel, making it a fisherman’s paradise. Come experience all the area has to offer!
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services