Corporate Governance Director job opening located on the West Coast.
We are working on the following position for a Magnet 500+bed acute care hospital on the West Coast. Beach community!!! Hospital is minutes from ocean.
Corporate Governance Director reports to Senior Leadership – the Chief Administration Officer with dotted line to the Chief Operating Officer. This position will interact closely with the C-Suite on a daily/weekly basis including close interaction with the system CEO. Qualified candidate must have outstanding Board of Director professional interaction skills. Looking for someone with 5 years experience working closely with “Board of Directors.” The majority of the role is collecting information from each department to present to board, preparing quarterly and annual meetings and being the “go-to” person for management/C-Suite to board.
Looking for someone with similar volume experience – 7k employees. Will look at someone outside of healthcare with similar structure experience.
Position is open due to recent retirement.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, health care administration or related field – required!
- Master’s degree in business, healthcare administration or related health care and/or professional field highly desirable/JD.
- Five (5) years management/leadership experience in corporate governance or legal, preferably in a comparable organization.
- Prior experience directing large programs.
- Prior experience working with trustees, community organizations, or with individuals at a high organizational level.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to effectively drive and lead projects and programs across the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate, influence, project confidence, and anticipate and identify organizational needs.
- Strong professional ethics, including the ability to deal with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment.
- Solid understanding of business principles, i.e., strategic and financial planning, budgeting, business planning, organization theory.
- Proven leadership skills, i.e., planning, communications, motivation, mentoring, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Track record of managing multiple departments/functions, preferably in a comparable health care setting.
Must have strong working experience with Board of Directors in a large intuition.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services