Vascular Surgeon job opening located in Texas. Join a strong and well established surgical team that provides the highest quality, patient-centered surgical care to the Texas Panhandle. We are searching for a motivated Vascular Surgeon to join our team. Health System is highly regarded for its strong clinical outcomes, excellent culture and deep community ties.
- Joining established Surgical department
- Would join night and weekend call rotation
- Competitive compensation + wRVU incentive
- Full Benefits
- Relocation assistance
- Signing Bonus
- Health System is an extensive hospital system in Amarillo, Texas providing clinical excellence to the Texas Panhandle and the tristate area. This Health System is acclaimed for its superior quality and customer service.
- Health System is the fourth largest employer in Amarillo, with a medical staff of more than 450 physicians and about 3,400 employees. This Health System fosters an environment that allows employees to provide superior patient care in alignment with our mission.
- Recognized by Watson Health as a Top 100 Hospital in the nation (in 2012, 2013, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019)
- Recognized as Modern Healthcare’s Best Employer
- CMS rates this Health System with 4-stars for patient experience
- Preferred health system in the market
- Situated within Potter and Randall counties, Amarillo city limits and metro area has a total population of roughly 260,000 residents. Our Vascular catchment for the tristate area is approximately 600,000 population.
- With an altitude of 3,672, low humidity and gentle breezes, the area experiences more than 270 sunny days annually.
- American, Continental/United and Southwest Airlines serve Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport.
Amarillo is one of the TOP 25 Least Expensive US Cities to Live In. And was also named One of the Best Cities to Work In in 2020.
Quality schools are among the reason that many out-of-town companies look closely at Amarillo for expansion. They want the best schools for their employees’ families, as well as advanced educational opportunities to ensure that employees and potential workers can upgrade their skills. Amarillo offers all that and more. Several Colleges, Universities and Trade Schools in or close to Amarillo.
- The Texas Panhandle offers a multitude of outdoor activities like camping, hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, fishing, and hunting. Enjoy easy access to the mountains of New Mexico and Colorado.
- Downtown Amarillo has experienced rapid growth. AA professional baseball, and cultural amenities ranging from the Lone Star Ballet, Amarillo Symphony, Amarillo Botanical Gardens and the Amarillo Museum of Art.
- Exemplary School systems.
- Explore beautiful Palo Duro Canyon, the nation’s second largest canyon.
- S. Route 66–Sixth Street Historic District is a hub for dining and antiques
- No state income tax
- Strong Tort reform
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services