Manager of Critical Care ICU job opening located in Southern CA!
Southern California Health System is a licensed 380+-bed acute care facility. Fully accredited by The Joint Commission; with more than 600 board certified physicians on its medical staff representing more than 50. Level II Trauma Center.
The Manager of Critical Care ICU is a registered nurse who reports to the Director, Nursing or the Chief Nursing Officer and is responsible and accountable for planning, organizing, developing, and directing the daily operations of a nursing department (s). The Clinical Manager assures that the highest quality of care is provided in accordance with current Federal, State, and local standards, as well as other regulations that govern Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Minimum Work Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in ICU
- 2+ years of experience in a leadership role ( Supervisory /Management)
- MUST have recent acute care experience
- Current RN license by the Board of Nurse Examiners State of California
- Current BLS Certification
- Current ACLS Certification
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services