Job opening for a Patient Care Manager located in Central, North Carolina.
Patient Care Manager
Fayetteville, North Carolina
- Director level responsibilities
- 700+ bed facility
- Not for profit system
- 37 bed unit ADC mid 30’s very busy, fast paced unit
- Reports to Service Line Director for Medical Services
- 56 FTE’s
- Charge nurses (resource nurses) on each shift
- Clinical Educator assigned to unit
- EPIC EMR
- BSN required, Master’s preferred
- Hand’s on leader to support staff
- Studer principle knowledge is beneficial
- Close to the beach AND the mountains!
- Tuition reimbursement/nursing scholarships!
- Daisy Awards, Grateful patient experience awards; lots of recognition for a job well done!!
- Great support from your co-workers……..excellent team work!!
- Excellent leadership team
- Financially stable organization with ownership of 5 surrounding hospitals.
700+ bed facility 2 hours from the beach and 3 hours from the mountains! Not for profit, Studer based leadership principles
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Demonstrated leadership characteristics. Working knowledge of budgets, staffing, Performance Improvement as well as regulatory requirements. Strong interpersonal skills required. Knowledge of age-specific considerations for patients served. Must be knowledgeable of the N.C. Nurse Practice Act
Required Education, Licenses, and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree Nursing, Master’s preferred
- Current best practices
- Dedicated to patient experience and best practice
- Reports to Service Line Director
- Functions as Director
- EPIC experience preferred
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Patient Care Manager Job: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Executive & Management Recruitment Services