Job opening for a Director of Physician Practice Management located in Illinois.
- Number of Clinics: 12
- 47 beds hospital
- Responsible for directing, supervising and coordinating staff and activities at all clinic sites to provide quality, cost effective patient care.
- Provide Administrative oversight of all Practice Operations.
- Responsibilities for marketing the strategic initiatives of the clinic corporations and will also have responsibilities of maintaining outside relationships.
- Ensuring compliance as required by Joint Commission, Rural Health Clinic Regulations, state and federal regulatory agencies and other regulatory entities.
- Reports to the CEO
- Recruiting providers and maintaining relationships with providers on staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business related field is required
- At least 5 years of current experience and knowledge of physician practice management or similar healthcare setting
- Must have specific leadership experience
- Ability to work collaboratively with all members of the health care team with excellent communication skills required.
Southern, IL City of 18,000, offers a nice lifestyle, with area festivals and events and a community college nearby. Close to – St. Louis, MO – 1h 15 min, Evansville, IN – 90 minutes with Chicago, IL – 4 hours and Indianapolis, IN – 3 hours.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services