Job opening in a large hospital near Charlotte, NC for an Epic MyChart Application Analyst to join their team.
The Application Specialist will serve in the development, rollout, coordination, and support of the Epic MyChart application and associated Patient Experience applications at current and future facilities. They will provide consultation and coordinate design/build/testing/go-live activities for the EMR and will formulate/define system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems.
- Acts as a primary contact for the Patient Experience/MyChart team for all phases of the system development lifecycle
- Attends required training/certification programs as required by Epic to obtain foundational system knowledge and competency
- Serves a liaison between end users, third parties, and Epic implementation staff to ensure the system meets the organization’s business needs
- Performs in-depth analysis and documentation of current state/future state workflows, data collection, report details, and other technical requirements associated with Epic software
- Understands the choices involved in application configuration
- Focuses on usability and seamless patient experience while balancing end user preference to analyze workflows and implement build decisions
- Manages projects in all aspects of information systems lifecycle (info planning, business requirements definition, implementation, productions support). Communicates and manages project scope.
- Guarantees efficient and effective completion of project assignments in accordance with Atrium Health standards
- Troubleshoots problems and questions from end users and assists in the resolution of issues and develops and documents recommendations for those issues
- Prioritizes and implements requested changes to the system
- Participates in application testing scenario development, execution, and remediation to ensure system functionality and integration with other applications/systems as appropriate
High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related job field preferred. Experience in Microsoft Office, databases, Software Development packages, programming languages, SQR, Crystal, Unix and AIX. Experience in an educational background should have Information Systems or Business-Related internships or Part-time employment experiences. Two years work experience with IS Technology preferred. Health care industry experience preferred.
***This will be 100 percent remote through June 2021, then the candidate may be required to relocate. For now the candidate will be remote with the candidate residing in the one of the approved states:
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- New York
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services