Job opening in a small Critical Access Hospital located in Kentucky, for a Charge Med Surg RN. This is a Mon-Fri position working 4p-midnight. You will be overseeing 3 FTE’s (1 CNA and 2 RN’s and/or 1 RN and 1 LPN).
This position will provide direct patient care to patients using the nursing process in accordance with applicable scope and standards of practice. He/she will supervise and mentor nursing and support staff and will determine staffing level and assignments based on staff availability, census, patient acuity and work/patient flow. Ensures staff has necessary equipment and supplies to provide safe, quality care and will create and foster an environment that encourages professional growth. Our staff take great pride in the way we go above and beyond to serve our patients. As an organization we are committed to serving the needs of our community by providing exceptional patient care.
- Associate Degree in Nursing and Kentucky RN license – Required
- Must have 2-3 years of Acute Care hospital RN experience.
- BLS – Required
- ACLS and PALS – Preferred
- Must be able to quickly learn how to navigate multiple complex software systems
- This position requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Candidate must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action
- Candidate must be able to successfully complete Skills Competency Checklist within 90 days of hire
One of Kentucky’s oldest and most beautiful towns, it is conveniently located between Lexington and Frankfort, with easy access to world class arts and entertainment, shopping and professional sports in nearby Louisville and Cincinnati. Renowned for its numerous antique shops and historic buildings, the town is surrounded by dozens of beautiful horse farms that have hosted heads of state and served as the birthplaces to many famous thoroughbreds. Transylvania University, the University of Kentucky and Midway College – the state’s only women’s college – all sit nearby, as does the Bluegrass Railroad Museum, the Woodford Reserve Distillery and several wineries. Keeneland Race Course, the Kentucky Horse Park and Lakeside Arena are celebrated equestrian venues, and the Woodford Hills Country Club and The Brook offer golfing activity for all skill levels. Nature enthusiasts will find much to admire in the Clyde E. Buckley Sanctuary’s 374 acres of native flora and fauna along the Kentucky River.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Charge Nurse Med Surg RN Job: contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text-the quickest way to reach me.