Job opening for a Nurse Practitioner – Psychiatric (PMHNP)/Physician Assistant located in North Carolina.
*Experience is mandatory. No new grads.
Job Highlights include:
- Employed Position
- Inpatient psychiatry role to cover a 20-bed adult psychiatric unit
- Full inpatient panel is 8-10 adult patients with medical service for admissions, treatment planning, medication management, daily rounding, and discharge planning
- Flexible practice model schedule
- Must live within 45-60 minutes of hospital or stay in town during call duty
- Opportunities available for moonlighting
- Close proximity to North Carolina and Virginia beaches, ability to live on the Chowan river and enjoy many outdoor activities
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefit Package to include: Annual CME Stipend, Relocation, Vacation, Sick, & Holidays, Malpractice (with tail), 401k matching program/ 457b, Medical, Dental & Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
A 114-bed community hospital.
Serving four nearby counties, the hospital’s 15-bed emergency department serves approximately 21,000 patients per year. This modern facility provides a wide range of health services, including medical, surgical and radiation oncology. Ahoskie affords residents the comforts of small town living within close proximity to the beautiful waterways of North Carolina and Virginia. Friendly neighborhoods conveniently located near the hospital, vast country acreage, and waterfront home sites are just a few of the things that make Ahoskie unique.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Nurse Practitioner – Psychiatric (PMHNP)/Physician Assistant Job: contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text-the quickest way to reach me.