Job opening for a Nurse manager of Telemetry located in the San Diego area.
This is a non for profit hospital (Roughly 300 beds, 50 FTE’S)
- Must be a registered nurse with a BSN or Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Master’s degree preferred
- 2 years management experience-required
- 3 years leadership experience-required
- Current California RN Licensure, required
- Maintains a safe, clean working environment, including unit based safety and infection control requirements.
- Integration, facilitation, and coordination of the leadership, management, operational, quality improvement coordination, and clinical activities of assigned patient care department.
- Serves as a professional role model, leader, mentor, and clinical resource for nurses and other members of the health care team.
- Maintains working knowledge of local health care issues, community standards as well as providers. Participates in strategic business planning and action implementation.
- Conducts performance assessments and evaluations of staff in accordance with hospital policies and procedures.
- Utilizes appropriate TCMC staff disciplinary processes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text-the quickest way to reach me.