Job opening for a Manager of Surgical Services located in New Mexico.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Manager of Surgical Services has Director level responsibilities including overall operations of 3 room OR/PACU/PAT in a BRAND NEW FACILITY. The Manager shares knowledge and skills through mentoring, precepting, role modeling, staff evaluations, and by promoting education and training of staff.
- Graduation from a School of Nursing.
- BSN with Master’s preferred
- Reports to CNE
- Not for profit facility but part of large system in NM
- Critical Access facility with 25 beds
- 25 +FTE’s
- Self- Directed, Innovative and Evidence Based Leader
- Transparent and Collaborative leadership style
- Excellent leadership team
- Permanent charge nurses report to this position
- A BSN is required for this opportunity, Master’s being preferred.
- EPIC experience a plus
- AORN a plus
HIGHLIGHTS OF FACILITY AND COMMUNITY
- One of largest not for profit systems in NM
- Mountains of NM with great skiing in winter and horse racing in summer
- Only local community hospital dedicated to providing excellent care for the community.
- Very family oriented team
- Dynamic, progressive leadership team.
- Great for anything outdoors!
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Manager of Surgical Services Job: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text-the quickest way to reach me.