Job opening for a Director of Intensive Care Services located in New Mexico.
The Director of Intensive Care Services has the overall responsibility for managing and coordinating department activities. The Director ensures staff compliance with organizational policies and external regulatory agencies and takes leadership responsibility to coordinate the integration of the department’s patient care and discharge planning processes with related hospital departments and external agencies to ensure continuity of care and optimal clinical resource utilization.
- Overseeing department/program evaluation
- Prepare and monitor department budgets
- Ensure appropriate utilization of resources, facilities and services by reviewing admissions, duration of stay, professional services rendered for both inpatients and observation patients
- Provide departmental needs assessment; identify goals, develop and implement action plans in order to achieve objectives
- Maintain current knowledge of governmental regulations, contractual issues and third party payor requirements – assures departmental compliance of same
- Supervise staff
- 59 bed, not for profit facility.
- Community facility with diverse population
- New Medical Director hoping to grow the program
- BSN required, Master’s preferred
- 3-5+ years of experience in Critical Care management
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Director of Intensive Care Services Job: contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text-the quickest way to reach me.