Job opening for a Director of Learning and Organizational Development located in North Carolina.
The Director of Learning and Organizational Development coordinates the hospital’s Learning and Organization Development program, safety program, non-clinical and clinical orientation programs, medical library, student and new graduate nurse programs, simulation lab, Lean Six Sigma, etc. The director is also responsible for managing the teammates in the Learning and Organization Development department to include clinical educators, leadership development/Lean instructor, librarian, and Staff Development Coordinator.
- MUST BE REGISTERED NURSE
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Master’s degree in health related field, education preferred
- Reports to VP of Human Resources
- 8 FTE’s report to this position. Clinical Educators, Lean
- At least 5 years in Learning and Organization Development and/or Clinical Education Department
- At least 5 years managerial and teaching experience preferred
- Demonstrates creativity, progressive ideas, lean and leadership development skills
- Knowledge of clinical training
- Experience with new hire onboarding and progressive orientation
- Demonstrates appropriate interaction with leadership, staff, students, and colleagues
- Strong understanding of the latest education trends, healthcare teaching models, leadership development training programs and lean management techniques
- Lean Six Sigma experience
- Studer experience or similar leadership experience
- Approved Provider for CEU’s Lead Nurse Planning Experience
- Student Coordinator for Clinical and non-clinical students
- Team building experience to rebuild team and Centralize education department
- Succession planning experience or Clinical Ladder Development experience
- Hospital has 260 beds, not for profit and part of larger system
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Director of Learning and Organizational Development Job: contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text-the quickest way to reach me.