Job opening for a Director, Marketing & Communications located in North Carolina.
The Director, Marketing & Communications is responsible for marketing, business development and communication strategies for the hospital and its associated assets, including ambulatory care centers. This position will collaborate with administration on implementation of the organizational strategic plan and oversee progress around execution of agreed upon strategies; develop and implement an annual marketing plan as well as propose needed changes of course that may arise during the year; work with leaders to ensure needs for continual growth are met; develop an internal communication plan that supports strategic alignment and engagement among teammates, providers, and leadership; and develop external communication strategy and plan, positioning the facility as a thought leader and community partner.
- Reports to the CEO
- Must have Health Care Experience
- Must be able to effectively communicate in writing such as Newsletters, social media, memos COVID udpates, etc
- Key contact for Press releases
- Ability to organize and market community events
- 2 FTE’s report to this position
- Bachelor’s degree with experience in public relations, communications, marketing, journalism, or similar field required
- Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum three to five years experience developing and managing communications and marketing in a complex corporate environment or related to healthcare preferred
- Minimum two years in a leadership role
- 260+ beds acute care, not for profit facility
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Director, Marketing & Communications Job: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text-the quickest way to reach me.