Growing non-profit health system is looking for an Infection Prevention Practitioner for one of their newly acquired hospitals in the Los Angeles area. They are looking for either a perm or interim highly experienced; 400+ bed facility.
Very competitive pay, housing stipend and additional incentives. Min. 6-month contract.
- Baccalaureate degree in public health, epidemiology, nursing, clinical laboratory science, medical technology or related field.
- Certification in Infection Control and Epidemiology or, attainment within three years after employment.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in infection prevention
- California licensure as RN
- Master’s degree in nursing, public health, epidemiology or related field.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Infection Prevention Role (Interim or Permanent) Job: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text- the quickest way to reach me