Job opening in an acute care hospital located in Southern Kansas, for an HR Director to join their team. This is a great opportunity for someone working towards an HR Director role. A high level Generalist might work better than a director. We need someone who can be both transactional but more importantly understand HR laws and be able to work well with management. Healthcare background is required. This is a very small HR dept so you must be willing to do it all!!
- Develops and implements departmental goals, plans, and standards consistent with the clinical, administrative, legal, and ethical requirements/objectives of the organization.
- Directs and evaluates departmental operations, including patient care delivery, information technologies, service level determination, and complaint management, to achieve performance and quality control objectives.
- Plans and monitors staffing activities, including hiring, orienting, evaluating, disciplinary actions, and continuing education initiatives.
- Prepares, monitors, and evaluates departmental budgets, and ensures that the department operates in compliance with allocated funding.
- Coordinates and directs internal/external audits.
- Creates and fosters an environment that encourages professional growth.
- Ensures department stays focused on their important role in the continuum of care.
- Associate’s Degree in Human Resources, business or a related field. Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 4-6 years of experience as a Human Resource Generalist in the hospital setting. Management experience preferred.
- Knowledge of relevant federal, state and local registration relating to Human Resources, i.e., Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, Affirmative Action, ADA, FMLA
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the HR Director Job: contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text-the quickest way to reach me