Director of Surgical Services, ME.
Job opening in a 110+ bed acute care facility for a full-time Director of Surgical Services. The Director reports to the local VP of Patient Care Services/CNO.
- The Director role has 24-hour responsibility for the Operating Room (6 rooms), Sterile Processing, PAT, Ambulatory Surgery, Endoscopy (5600 procedures) and Post Anesthesia Care units.
- The Director acts as a liaison between the medical staff, patients, senior leadership, nursing staff and other disciplines and collaborates as appropriate on issues of patient care.
- Six OR rooms (4200 cases); Ambulatory Services Unit 24 beds, PACU.
- 10 beds. About 100 staff.
- RN or some Clinical experience required. BSN and Masters preferred.
- Three to five years of leadership experience preferred with strong background in surgical services.
- Sound understanding of business operations and supply chain.
- Ability to effect change and think strategically for growth opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills.
Relocation assistance provide.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text-the quickest way to reach me