Job opening in a large Tri-Cities integrated Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) primary care network that produces over 100,000 patient encounters annually, for a dynamic, patient-centered and customer-service-oriented Optometrist to join their growing team. Our system provides Family Practice, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, WIC, Urgent Care, OBGYN, Geriatrics, Dentistry, Psychiatry and other Social Services to over 30,000 patients. Our network desires to strengthen our provider group through the strategic addition of more Family Practice, Internal Medicine and Pediatric providers. We are committed to offering network services in a comfortable, personable, professional and culturally competent manner.
- Position primarily routine eye exams or medical based optometry (co-managing, pre & post op)
- Performs routine eye exams as well as medical based optometry.
- Will consult with ophthalmologist or other healthcare practitioner if additional medical treatment is determined necessary.
- Experience preferred, but not necessary.
- Work with 1-2 other Optometrists in the community health center with the addition of vision services for new and established patients.
- Patients per day: 20-24/day
- Days/Hours to be worked M-F 8-5
Welcome to the Tri-Cities where 300 sun-filled days offer visitors a year-round outdoor paradise. Fun in the sun is a way of life in the Tri-Cities; river action abounds on the Columbia, Snake, and Yakima rivers. Recreational and sports enthusiasts will love the Tri-Cities. Visitors can enjoy one of the three professionals sports teams. And with everything from bicycling to bowling, hunting to fishing, and soccer to water-skiing, the recreational opportunities are endless. The area’s ten beautiful courses challenge the most experienced golfer, but can be enjoyed by the beginner as well. After savoring just one of the local premium wines, visitors will understand why the area has been rightfully called the “Heart of Washington Wine Country.” The Tri-Cities boasts more than 160 wineries within a 60-mile radius, producing some of the finest wines in the world. The confluence of the Snake, Yakima and Columbia Rivers has produced an aquatic playground second to none. The area’s inviting waterways beckon water lovers from all over the region to enjoy sailing, power and pleasure boating, waterskiing, swimming, fishing, windsurfing, and much more.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text-the quickest way to reach me