Job opening for a PICU – Clinical Practice Consultant located in Northern California.
- Will consider a NP, CNS, APN, or even RN (BSN minimum). Key is them having a lot of pediatric ICU/PICU experience.
- Unique, high level role for a nurse with a strong expertise in Pediatrics ICU
- Working with Inpatient in the Pediatric ICU – 10 beds
- Flagship hospital with award winning Peds department; Hospital is a designated trauma program
- Will consult on complex cases, coordinate care with MD staff, respond to patient/family concerns and educate/train nurses in best practice in this unit
- Seen as PICU Subject Matter Expert for department – highly visible with opportunity to advance to management or senior education/training positions
- Partners with Medical Center leadership teams and departments to support effectiveness
- Develops standards, procedures, and policies to ensure Pediatric ICU is maintained according to the acceptable level of quality from clients.
- No direct reports
- Consulting services to doctors, nurses and family members
- BSN required
- Prefers MSN, Nurse Practitioner, Clinical Nurse Specialist or APN
- Must have current/recent experience in high volume PICU unit
- 5+ years of experience in a management or clinical leadership or APN role required
- Expert in PICU
- Experience teaching/training
- Consulting skills/experience
- Coordination of care on complex cases
- Must have a current CA RN license
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text