Job opening in an Excellent Comprehensive Cancer Center in the California market for an Assistant Nurse Manager to join their team. This Center treats all forms of cancer. With new facilities, expanded programs and innovative research, they help cancer patients live longer and fuller lives.
- The Staff are very supportive of each other and looking for a very supportive leader. The environment is a “caring” atmosphere.
- 70 FTE’s. Reports to Nurse Manager. 65 beds.
Responsible for assisting the nurse manager with all aspects of the operation, including but not limited to:
- Recruiting, selecting, hiring and training staff, coaching and counseling, and completion of performance evaluations
- Assuring compliance with all regulatory and patient safety goals,
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures that assure a high level of quality care,
- Financial and budgetary aspects of the department, including revenue capture and expense control
- Supports performance improvement initiatives and
- Maintains close working relationship with outpatient infusion pharmacy services to ensure alignment of goals that meet patient safety and service standards.
This position supports the nurse manager in supervising all clinical and clerical staff of the infusion center, facilitating positive interaction among staff, patients and other departments.
- RN CA license.
- 3 years leadership experience as a Charge or Supervisor.
- Oncology experience.
- Magnet experience is a plus; sitting on committees.
ONS Chemo/biotherapy preferred.
Current Assistant Nurse Manager has been with the system for years! Grown into role from staff nurse up to management. They are retiring and will cross train new manager.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Infusion Center Assistant Nurse Manager Job: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text