Job opening in a highly respected non-profit health system in Los Angeles County California, for a Director, Surgical Services-for their main campus which is 500 beds. This location is close enough to commute from Orange County or South Los Angeles Counties. It reports to the Enterprise Surgical Services Nurse Executive.
They are looking for someone with strong surgical services operations experience who can move into the Sr. role within a short timeframe. Newly promoted CNO is supportive, easy-going and driven! This is a highly sought-after organization with 2 out of 3 facilities union free. It’s an amazing culture of collaboration and innovation and one of the few expanding and acquiring more hospitals providing lots of career growth. Must have an MSN.
More than 150 board-certified surgeons and anesthesiologists operate at the system. The department is equipped to perform the full spectrum of surgical procedures—from general surgery to more complicated operations.
Surgical services include:
- Bariatric surgery
- Cancer surgery
- Cardiovascular (heart, blood vessel)
- Complex spine surgery
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye (ophthalmologic)
- General surgery
- Neurologic (head, neck, brain)
- Orthopedic (bone and joint)
Recent accolades include Health grades 2020:
- America’s 100 best general surgery
- America’s 100 best Joint replacement
- America’s 100 best Orthopedic surgery
- America’s 100 best Spine Surgery
- America’s 100 best Cardiac Surgery
- 5 Star Spinal Fusion Surgery
- 5 Star Total Knee Replacement
- Excellence Award General Surgery
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Director Surgical Services Job: contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text