Job opening for a Director of Surgical Services located in Colorado.
300+-bed acute care Healthcare facility located in the Denver CO market.
The Director Surgical Services Department leads the perioperative team by focusing on safe patient care while effectively managing operations.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree Required
- Master’s degree MHA, MSN, MBA, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in Surgical Services, preferably OR nursing.
- 3+ years of experience in a leadership role Preferred Or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
Licenses, Certifications, & Training
- RN CO active license required upon hire.
- Certified Nurse Operating Room (CNOR) Preferred
- Certified Surgical Services Manager (CSSM) Preferred
- 300+ Beds
- Average cases – 16,000 annually
- Reports to VP Surgical Services
- Must have strong directorial experience in a large acute facility
- Must have experience working in 15+ OR’s
- Will oversee 18 OR’s
Service Lines Available:
- Do pretty much everything except for transplants
- Major cases include neuro, spine, and ortho
- Have a burn program that is a couple of years old, so micro-vascular growing
- Pretty robust in plastics
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text