Job opening in a 85+ bed hospital located in Northern VA, near Manassas, and 40 miles from Washington DC, for a Physician Practice Director to join their team. They are looking for someone who has overseen multispecialty practices as well as multiple locations.
The Physician Practices Director is responsible for the operational oversight and direction of assigned provider practice(s). The Director works in collaboration with the Senior Director and facility leadership, focused on implementing strategy and initiatives for practice operations and growth. Responsible for leadership of one or more Practice Administrators and/or Practice Managers. Currently there are 2 Physician Office Managers and a Market Manager. They have 10 practices in total, multispecialty.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of 7 years in physician practice management or similar healthcare setting, with specific leadership experience.
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA),
- Certified Medical Practice Executive (CMPE) or FACMPE.
Fast-paced city life melts into the distance, and your eyes open to the beauty, charm and wonder of Virginia’s Horse & Wine Country. Just 40 miles west of Washington, D.C., at the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Our pristine parks offer boating, hiking, fishing, playgrounds, and more. Over 26 wineries featuring unique award-winning wines and incredible vistas. Farm tours, pick-your-own farms & orchards, corn mazes, and more. Painting & sculpting, music, theatre, dancing… Find your creative outlet here.
This position also qualifies for the Director Cash Bonus which they have the ability to earn up to 10% of their annual salary.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text