Job opening in a small hospital in Northeast NV in the Central Basin area, for an experienced OR Manager to join their busy Surgical Dept.
- Please be aware–This is a “working” Manager position. You will be required to be on the floor as well.
- Our Surgery Department consists of 5 OR Suites, 2 Endoscopy units, 1 C-section room located in the Women’s Services Department.
- Staff work 8 hour days and share 1 in 5 weekday call, 1 in 5 weekends.
- Approximately 3500 cases per year.
- 10 years’ experience in Nursing preferred,
- 5+ years’ experience in peri-operative services required, with 3 years’ experience in a leadership position required.
License and Certification:
- Current (or able to obtain) Nevada RN License required.
- American Heart Association Certifications in Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) required on hire.
- CNOR preferred.
- Degree in Nursing required; BSN preferred
A land of adventure, capable of stretching the limits of your adventure, meeting and/or convention to its fullest. The raw majesty of the Ruby Mountains and the rugged canyon streams will let you discover the unspoiled drama of the West. So whether your next adventure is a short trip up Lamoille Canyon, fishing at Southfork or Wild Horse Reservoirs, an ATV or snowmobiling trip at Merritt Mountain or just enjoying the many activities that the County has to offer, you will discover why “The Adventure Starts Here!”
The city sits at an elevation of 5,060 feet. This high desert community experiences four mild annual seasons. Fall is spectacular, heralding in warm days and cool evenings. Winter months bring average high temperatures between 37-43 degrees with lows averaging between 25-31 degrees. Spring months bring warmer temperatures accompanied by cool nights. During the warm summer months the average high falls between 80-90 degrees. Much of the County’s precipitation comes in the form of snowfall. The annual average is less than 10 inches. The dry climate provides a moderate climate, making it an ideal year-round vacation spot to experience a variety of recreations and outdoor sports.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text