Job opening for a Director of Physical Therapy located in a small Regional Hospital in Texas.
The Director of PT is accountable and responsible for the effective delivery of competent, compassionate, and efficient patient care of the Rehab Department. This includes overall direction of clinical, human resources, and financial management.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Physical Therapy with a Minimum of 7-10 years acute care experience preferred including five (5) years of management or supervisory experience.
- Must have a license to practice professional physical therapy in the State of Texas.
- Working Director position
- Reports to CEO
- 2 PTAs on staff (OT and Speech contracted out through Sister hospital)
- Texas PT license – Masters required
- 7 years progressive leadership
- Comprehensive Package
- Over PT, OT and Speech
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text