Job opening in a health system in the Raleigh, North Carolina area, for an HRIS to join their team. Hospital experience is HIGHLY PREFERRED! Must have experience with Lawson HRIS and Crystal reports.
- The Human Resources Business Analyst maintains HR systems applications and makes recommendations to enhance HR systems functionality.
- Takes a leadership role in managing projects for HR systems and business solutions.
- Coordinates HR project teams to implement systems upgrades, replacements and/or new applications.
- Acts as subject matter expert on technology solutions and business processes within all HR lines of business.
- Serves as an internal business/technical consultant to department management and staff for purposes of decision support, staff training and problem resolution.
- Remains knowledgeable of Lawson HRIS, to include, but not limited to appropriate processing techniques, corrections, benefit plan setup, employee setup, plan administration, open enrollment and system enhancement needs.
- Responds to ad hoc Crystal report requests, maintains distribution lists for automated Crystal reports and creates complex Crystal interface files for vendors.
- Reviews HRIS related department procedures, recommends changes to improve efficiency and address problems.
- Writes procedures for Human Resources staff and trains staff regarding new processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree Human Resources Or Business Administration Or Related Field Required
- And Master’s Degree Business Administration Or Related Field Preferred
- 3 Years System Administrator Or Human Resources And Information Technology –
- Report Writing Required –
- And 5 Years System Administrator Or Human Resources And Information Technology –
- Report Writing In Healthcare –
- Multi-Hospital System Preferred
- Professional in Human Resources Or Senior Professional in Human Resources Preferred
When you’re looking for the excitement and attractions of a great city, combined with the affordability, approachability and appeal of a classic Southern town, look no further than Greater Raleigh. Best known for its world-class museums, best of Broadway shows and live concerts, Capital area historic sites, professional and amateur sporting events and shopping mecca status with nine major retail areas, Greater Raleigh truly offers a variety of entertainment all in one park-like, scenic setting. To top it all off, you are within 2.5 hours from the beach!
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the HRIS Job: contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text