Job opening for a Director of Maternal Child Services located in Southern California.
- Bonus 12%
- Be accountable for the delivery of high quality nursing care and direct oversight of the administrative management team for multiple nursing units
- Fulfill all duties and responsibilities associated with the Director position
- Current California Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers from the
- American Heart Association
- At least 3 years of recent clinical experience at manager or director level
- BSN or higher
- L&D experience
- Understanding of L&D quality issues
- Knowledge of AWOHNN guidelines
- RNC-OB certification
About the hospital you will serve. 400+ bed acute care facility, known for its state-of-the-art technology and high quality, compassionate care, has provided the full range of diagnostic, treatment, care and support services for the San Fernando Valley communities for close to 75 years.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Director of Maternal Child Services Job: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text