Job opening in a 150+ bed hospital in beautiful, sunny Northwestern AZ, for an experienced Hospital Pharmacy Director to join their team.
- Candidates MUST have recent HOSPITAL Pharmacy management experience to be considered.
- The Pharmacy Director will oversee approximately 28 FTEs.
Responsible for the overall operation of the pharmacy department. The position requires extensive contact with the administrator, medical staff, nursing service, hospital staff, and nonhospital personnel (vendors, auditors). This position is responsible for the oversight and leadership of operational and clinical activities and functions of the pharmacy department.
- Graduate of an ACPE-accredited School of Pharmacy with a Bachelor of Science degree in Pharmacy or higher.
Minimum Work Experience
- At least five years of experience in a hospital setting with management and supervisory responsibility.
- Minimum five years of post-graduate staff experience
- Must be organized and able to develop a planning approach of program implementation.
- Must exhibit a high degree of professional excellence characterized by sound independent judgment, initiative, and a high standard of ethics.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- [Arizona, United States] Pharmacists
- Pharmacist License in good standing required on hire
Once you get past our awesome 360 degree views of mountain ranges, the mighty Colorado River and its wonder, our unique history, and the diversity of Mohave County, you’ll find a community robust with unique and diverse people, and with a spirit that will touch your heart. Sunny almost all the time. No natural disasters. Desert. Mountains. A lake and river. Dramatic elevations. Small town life with ‘Vegas close by. That’s what we’ve got! Laughlin, Kingman, Oatman, Las Vegas, and Lake Havasu City are close by. They add incredible diversity and fun to life in Mohave County. Imagine camping in a marvelous state park admiring mountains and enjoying cool air for lunch, then waterskiing on Lake Mohave in the afternoon. How about a day golfing with visiting family members or friends, and then driving to Las Vegas to a championship boxing match for the night? Imaging a day of exploring Christmas Tree Pass on your ATV in the desert and spying ancient petroglyphs with your kids and then a short drive to Oatman to see an old gold mine or a staged gunfight, and pet some wild burros! And we’re 4 hours to Los Angeles and Southern California via I-40, 3 hours to Sedona and the Grand Canyon, and under 3 to Phoenix and Flagstaff!
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text