Job opening for a Perfusionist – Cardiac & Vascular Services located in Illinois.
- 7:00am – 5:30pm
- Also take call about 2-3 days per week.
- To maintain extracorporeal circulation during cardiothoracic surgical procedures through proper utilization of necessary knowledge and resources for adult patients.
- Maintains responsibility to the Cardiac Surgeon during cardiopulmonary bypass (CPB) procedures.
- Functions and operates the heart lung machine.
- Inspects all tubing and other items inserted into the heart lung machine.
- Administers blood, blood products, drugs, and fluids into CPB equipment as prescribed by attending physician.
- Graduate of an accredited cardiovascular perfusion training program.
- Candidate should either be Certified by the American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion or/
- A non-certified new graduate may practice under direct supervision of an Illinois licensed Perfusionist if board eligible and actively seeking board certification. A non-certified Perfusionist seeking certification must achieve certification within one calendar year from the date of graduation from an accredited perfusion school.
- IL licensed
- BLS required.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text