Compensation Analyst job opening located in Nevada.
- Responsible for analysis and special project work related to compensation and retention. The incumbent will assist in the administration of all compensation programs and systems, and work to maintain our current compensation structure to ensure that facility continues to recruit competitively.
- Responsible for maintaining a constant watch on the external marketplace to assess our position in the areas of compensation by participating in compensation surveys.
- This position is challenged with maintaining market competitive compensation practices ensuring our recruitment and retention objectives are achieved.
- Responsible for providing guidance on compensation administration, which includes pay for performance, competitive wage adjustments, compensation offers at hire, and maintaining position and compensation structure in the Human Resources Information System.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in business or closely related field
- Proven experience may be substituted in place of a degree
- MUST have recent comp analyst experience (don’t send anyone who is currently a HR generalist, client said)
- At least 2 years of experience in Human Resources, Finance or position working with detailed information analysis required
- Must be intermediate to expert in Microsoft Excel.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have achieved the designation of Certified Compensation P and/or Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS).
- SPHR preferred.
Provider Recruiter job opening in Nevada.
- Responsible for all provider recruitment activities and functions to ensure a continual pipeline of high quality, excellent qualified provider candidates.
- Activities associated in full management of the recruitment process include relationship building, sourcing, outreach, conference and career fair attendance, initial candidate contact and vetting, consulting services with hiring leaders, preliminary verification and references, offer preparation and contraction negotiations.
- Will work in close collaboration with all Provider Recruitment team members, hiring leaders and Medical Group Executive Leadership and physicians.
- Responsible for or direction of sourcing and vetting functions in assigned specialty areas including outreach visits, advertising/marketing, cold/warm prospect calling, initial contact, reference checks, and preliminary verification of candidates
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 1 – 3 years of sourcing or recruiting experience in a corporate or search firm environment required.
- Experience in healthcare industry or direct experience with physician recruitment, or provider relations
- Association of Staff Physician Recruiters (ASPR) preferred within two (2) years of hire.
- Comparable recruitment certification may be considered in lieu of ASPR.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text