Nurse Manager, Orthopedics
Orthopedics Nurse Manager – RN – BSN
- Comprised of 2 units
- Both units are 24-bed units (all private rooms)
- 75-80 staff total for both units – mostly RNs, but have Nursing Assistants and Unit Secretaries
- Joint Replacement
- TJC-advance certified for Joint Replacements
- Do approx. 700 elective cases per year
- Takes vascular patients
- Will be seeking Ortho-Spine certification from TJC
- Both units will take Trauma overflow
- The Ortho floor has a strong Clinical Ladder for their RNs
- Nursing Research and Evidence-Based Practice are strongly supported
- This Nurse Manager reports to Director, Surgical Units & Orthopedic Services
- Reporting to the Nurse Manager are the Manager, Clinical Operations and the Nursing staff
- The Nurse Manager will work collaboratively with Clinical Coordinator, Performance Improvement, Clinical Navigator-Joints and the Medical Directors.
- This is a BSN required position.
- Certification as an Orthopedic Nurse
- RN experience in Ortho acute care setting
- 2 years of experience as a Nurse Manager
- MSN is very desirable
Relocation assistance and 30 days temporary housing provided by the hospital.
Genetic Counselor – Oncology
Medical Center is seeking a Genetic Counselor to work with the Cancer Center Team to provide cancer risk assessment for patients referred due to a personal or family history suggestive of a hereditary cancer syndrome.
Successful candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Clinical care, attendance and participation at tumor boards, Cancer Committee, and Breast Program Leadership Committee.
- Coordination of various projects, facilitating a BRCA positive support group, and providing lectures as requested.
- Working closely with the other Genetic Counselor, physicians (surgeons, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologists, internal medicine specialists, etc) and other oncology support services team members (patient navigation, survivorship, clinical trials, etc.).
- Master’s degree in genetic counseling from an accredited program
- Certification by the American Board of Medical Genetics or the American Board of Genetic Counseling
- Current BLS certification
- Minimum two years of experience in the field of genetics
- Prior clinical genetic specialist/administrative/teaching experience.
Relocation and one month temp housing.
Neurosciences Service Line Director
We are working with a reputable, highly-respected healthcare organization in the Hawaii market looking for a Neuroscience Service line Director.
This is a large hospital system, not-for-profit, has a very supportive administration team and they promote within the system.
The department has ~180 FTEs There are ~12 direct reports
Position reports to the VP Patient Care.
Areas of assignment:
programs, services, functions, and activities of the Neuroscience Service Line, including Neuroscience inpatient units (Neuro ICU and Neuroscience floor), Neuroscience outpatient programs, Neuroscience Institute, Neurodiagnostic Lab, and Sleep Lab. May be assigned other areas of responsibility.
Bachelor’s degree in nursing. Master’s degree in nursing, business administration, hospital administration or related field.
Hawaii licensure as a Registered Nurse upon hire.
Five (5) years management/leadership experience in healthcare, preferably in a comparable hospital.
Prior management/leadership experience in one or more of the assigned areas, including Neuroscience clinical units, Neuroscience Institute, Neurodiagnostic Lab, Epilepsy Monitoring Unit, and patient relations highly preferred.
Solid understanding of business principles, i.e. strategic and financial planning, budgeting, business planning, organization theory.
Benefits and temporary housing provided.
Full time ACNP openings:
Pediatrics Hospitalist – APRN position for Pediatric Hospitalist. Must have acute care certification with the delivery, c-section, and circumcision experiences.
Cardiac Cath Lab Nurse Manager – Hawaii
300+acute care hospital looking for a Nurse Manager – Cardiac Cath Lab – permanent candidates only.
- Has 24-hour oversight and accountability for nursing unit(s) and assigned area(s), including administrative, clinical and operational management, consistent with the mission, vision and philosophy of the organization.
- Develops, establishes, and monitors plans and activities to ensure;
o Delivery of high-quality patient care and services.
o Effective planning and coordination of resources.
o Compliance with regulatory and accreditation requirements.
o Achievement of goals and objectives.
- Participates in the long-term planning of assigned unit(s) and area(s).
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Hawaii license as Registered Nurse upon start.
- Evidence of continuing education.
- Current BLS/HCP certification.
- Depending upon area of assignment, specialty certification/training may be required.
- Minimum five (5) years progressive experience as a Registered Nurse in an acute care facility.
- Two (2) years supervisory/leadership experience in speciality.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Multiple Hawaii Jobs: contact email@example.com or
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text