Job opening with a reputable, highly-respected healthcare organization in the Hawaii market for a Neuroscience Service line Director. This is a large hospital system, not-for-profit, has a very supportive administration team and they promote within the system.
- Benefits and temporary housing provided.
- The department has ~180 FTEs There are ~12 direct reports.
- Position reports to the VP Patient Care.
Areas of Assignment:
- Programs, services, functions, and activities of the Neuroscience Service Line, including Neuroscience inpatient units (Neuro ICU and Neuroscience floor), Neuroscience outpatient programs, Neuroscience Institute, Neurodiagnostic Lab, and Sleep Lab.
- May be assigned other areas of responsibility.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing.
- Master’s degree in nursing, business administration, hospital administration or related field.
- Hawaii licensure as a Registered Nurse upon hire.
- Five (5) years management/leadership experience in healthcare, preferably in a comparable hospital.
- Prior management/leadership experience in one or more of the assigned areas, including: Neuroscience clinical units, Neuroscience Institute, Neurodiagnostic Lab, Epilepsy Monitoring Unit, and patient relations highly preferred.
- Solid understanding of business principles, i.e. strategic and financial planning, budgeting, business planning, organization theory.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text