Job Opening in a midsized hospital in North Carolina area for an ICU Manager to join their team.
- The Manager, Nursing Unit has 24-hour responsibility at the unit level for planning, facilitating, coordinating, and evaluating patient care services, personnel, and budgeting process.
- The Manager, Nursing Unit understands the needs of the organization and supports the mission, values, and management of patient care services.
Details on the unit:
- 12 ICU beds.
- 12 hour shifts 7a-7p and 7p-7a
- ICU patients 2:1 ratio unless critical patient may require 1:1, if stepdown or intermediate patients in the ICU the ratio may change to 3:1 for stepdown and 4:1 for telemetry.
- ICU has 1 clinical educator/supervisor that reports to the manager
**This manager is also responsible for the rounding nurse program and the telemetry surveillance center.
- 2 Years Management
- Direct Area of Responsibility Required And 2 Years Nursing – Related Area Required
- Bachelor’s Degree Nursing Required – And Master’s Degree Nursing Preferred
- Registered Nurse Required – And National Certification in Nursing Required – Within 1 Year of Hire
Hours of Work: 0800-1700
Weekend Requirements: No Weekends
Call Requirements: no
When you’re looking for the excitement and attractions of a great city, combined with the affordability, approachability and appeal of a classic Southern town, look no further than Greater Raleigh. Best known for its world-class museums, best of Broadway shows and live concerts, Capital area historic sites, professional and amateur sporting events and shopping mecca status with nine major retail areas, Greater Raleigh truly offers a variety of entertainment all in one park-like, scenic setting. To top it all off, you are within 2.5 hours from the beach!
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the ICU Manager job: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text