Job Opening for an RN Manager Behavioral Health Evaluation located in Pennsylvania.
Shift: 7A – 730P
- Bachelor of Science Nursing degree from an accredited program.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) issued by the Pennsylvania State
- Board of Nursing is required
- BLS Required
- As an embedded member of the Behavioral Health Evaluation (BHE) unit with the emergency room, plans, organizes and supervises all clinical staff functions, daily, to ensure quality patient care is provided.
- Models high quality patient-centered care that supports the clinical frameworks of the Behavioral Health Service Line (BHSL) and Hospital.
- Patient care includes care to patients in the following age groups: pediatric (infant to 12 years), adolescent (13 to 17 years), adult (18 to 64 years), and geriatric (over 64 years).
- Previous experience in the role of Nurse Facilitator (Charge Nurse).
- Three (3) years of clinical nursing experience in an acute care psychiatric setting
- Current certification in managing violent behavior, with a focus upon de-escalation techniques.
- If not current, will obtain credential within 90 days of employment.
- Master of Science Nursing degree with focus in psychiatric and mental health nursing or nursing administration or nursing education for an accredited program for nursing.
- If not master’s prepared at the time of appointment, willing to obtain master’s degree within 3 years.
- Previous nursing leadership experience in acute care settings.
- Previous clinical and/or management experience in emergency department.
- Experience in meeting regulatory compliance related to The Joint Commission, State of Pennsylvania Department of Health, and/or Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
Possibility for both sign on and relocation bonuses.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text