Job Opening for an Assistant Nurse Manager L&D located in Pennsylvania.
7P-730A Evening Shift – partial off shift coverage required
- Under the direction of the Nurse Manager, the Assistant Nurse Manager assesses, plans, implements and evaluates the delivery of patient care, and provides input into the development and evaluation of patient care.
- Current licensure as a Registered Professional Nurse is required issued by state of Pennsylvania
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) or higher level nursing degree is required
- Three (3) years of clinical experience in related clinical field.
- One (1) year of leadership experience.
- A health care provider in good standing with Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal and state health insurance programs, i.e. not excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal or state health insurance program
- Five Years of clinical experience
- Three years of leadership or management experience
Possibility for both sign on and relocation bonuses.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text