Job Opening in a 300 bed teaching hospital located in Massachuttes, part of national health system.
- Generous relocation and benefit package
Reports to: President / Administrator
- *Flat management structure: C-Suite, Directors, Staff – Regional VPs only
- Oversight of Quality, Patient Safety and Infection Prevention & Compliance
- Working, hands-on director: 2 Infection Preventionists + 3 analysts and support staff.
- Develops annual QM work-plan and prepares quarterly and annual evaluation of QM program and plan and presents reports to QM Committee and Medical Executive Committee, Board of Directors, administrative team and health plans as required.
- Facilitates preparation for review by all regulatory agencies: *DNV, HCFA, AOA State Health Departments. Devise action plans, educate staff and execute plans.
Required Experience & Education:
- BS/RN required either current MA RN license or eligible Masters & CPHQ preferred.
- Must have director with 5+ years minimum in quality & patient safety in an acute care hospital.
- Must have experience with accreditation onsite inspections; corrective action plans; both drafting and implementing required
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text